Autumn Ridge Supportive Living Services
Autumn Ridge Supportive Living offers independent living for seniors in a comfortable, warm, secure and supportive apartment environment. Adults aged 65 and over who are in need of a little assistance with “Activities of Daily Living” in order to maintain their independence are considered for this apartment complex.
Our goal at Autumn Ridge Supportive Living is to improve the quality of senior living by providing meals, personal care, nursing/medication services, 24/7 assistance with routine daily chores and safe housing.
At no additional charge, a full range of services and amenities are provided in a friendly and social community, including:
- Food & Dining — We provide 3 daily “restaurant-style” meals, plus beverages and snacks for between-meal cravings
- Light Housekeeping — dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, and trash removal
- Laundry — Our on-site laundry room is set up for hand and machine washing & drying. Do your own laundry or our laundry service can do it for you!
- Medication Reminders — Our medication reminder program is an optional program that is available to residents who have difficulties remembering when to take their scheduled medications..
- Social Activities — Our activity calendar is updated monthly and includes weekly shopping trips, holiday parties, craft classes, outings, and much more.
- Exercise Programs — We offer exercise and fitness programs three times a week in addition to other activities.
- Transportation* — is available to take residents to doctor appointments.
- Maintenance — Our maintenance staff works hard to keep both your apartment and the rest of our facilities and grounds in good working order. Autumn Ridge Supportive Living is dedicated to keeping our apartments and facilities both clean and hazard-free.
- Personal Quality Care Assistance — includes bathing assistance, teaching self-care and helping develop routines, grooming and personal hygiene assistance
- 24-hour Security & Staff Assistance — Residents of Autumn Ridge Supportive Living can feel protected, knowing that our external entrances are monitored by surveillance cameras. Additionally, staff are on-site day and night to meet resident needs. Since our emergency call system has connections to every apartment, help is only moments away. You and your loved ones can feel safe and secure twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week!
- Free Wi-Fi — Enjoy 24/7 access to our wi-fi to connect to the Internet, check your email, use social media, or watch your favorite show.
Utilities & Cable — All utilities and cable television services are provided to residents.
- Beauty Salon* — Beauticians are on-site weekly for hair cuts, perms, nail trims, manicures, color/highlights, and sets.
- Mental Health Care* — Access to on-site mental health care is available at request.
- Pet Friendly* — Our apartments are pet friendly and accommodate up to 2 small pets, 20 pounds or less.
- Podiatrist Services* — Regular access to a doctor of pediatric medicine is available by request.
*Some fees and eligibility requirements may apply.